How to Convert PVR to MP4?
PVR Video file created by Wintal International PVR devices; contains MPEG-2 video recorded in the PAL/NTSC format; can be copied to a Mac or Windows computer using a USB connection.
The PVR files can be played with Wintal International PVRX2 Player, but not various portable player or common video player. If you want to play the PVR files from PVR devices anywhere and anytime, you will need to convert the PVR movie to MP4 etc common formats.
PVR to MP4 Converter allows you to convert the PVR files from various PVR device to MP4, H.264, MPEG-4 with best quality and fast speed. With this PVR to MP4 Converting tool, you can convert PVR Video to MP4 and import the PVR files to iPad, iPod, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy s, Kindle Fire, Nook Tablet, HTC, QuickTime, FCPX, iMovie etc for playback and edit with ease.
Step by Step to Convert PVR to MP4
Step 1: Add PVR videos
Free download and install the right version PVR Converter. Then hit "Add Video" button to import PVR files.
Step 2: Set output format as MP4
Click format drop-down list to select output format as MP4. All common video formats are listed here; just select the target format from the format list.
Step 3: Convert PVR video to MP4
When you have set the output format, click the "Convert" button to start converting PVR videos to MP4. The process will take a while and a bar will show you the status of conversion.
(26.90MB) Only $49.00 Mac Version
Related Post of Convert PVR to MP4
- How to Edit CPI Files with Adobe Premiere Pro?
- How to Edit CPI with Windows Movie Maker?
- How to Import CPI to iMovie for Editing?
- How to Convert PVR to WMV, FLV, 3GP, VOB, DV, MPG, MP4, AVI, MOV?
- How to Convert CPI to MOV on Mac iMovie/FCP?
- How to convert WebM video to MP4 on Windows or Mac
- WebM Converter, convert WebM to popular video or audio format
- How to Convert CPI to WMV?